Fall Community Training
October 3 @ 5:30 pm - November 7 @ 8:30 pm
Crisis Support Services, the Domestic Violence Resource Center, Safe Embrace, and RPD Victim Services Unit invite you to participate in their Fall Training Series in support of Domestic Violence Resource Awareness Month! Community advocates, volunteers, and community members are invited to learn more about domestic violence and sexual assault to better serve their clients and to be more knowledgeable on these topics.
The training will be in-person in Reno. Please feel free to share the flyer and registration link with anyone that you think will benefit from this training series.
Various Topics will be covered, including:
Sexual assault, domestic violence, safety planning, community resources, & more.
- October 3rd: Domestic Violence
- October 5th: Sexual Assault
- October 10th: Cultural Competency
- October 12th: Bystander Intervention
- October 17th: Safety Planning
- October 19th: Risk & Needs Assessments
- October 24th: Mental Health Panel
- October 26th: Trauma 101, Crisis Intervention, & Coping Skills
- November 2nd: Community Resources
- November 7th: Self-Care & Wrap-Up